GanttProject is a desktop tool developed on multiple OS platforms for project scheduling and project management. It is designed mainly to run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X and it is free and open source. Features include:
- Gantt chart: Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies and define milestones.
- Resources: Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart: Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export: Save charts as images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Interoperate: Import and export projects to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
- Collaborate: Share projects with other users using WebDAV.
GanttProject is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
GanttProject (version 2.0.10) has a file size of 9.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 426 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.