GanttProject is a desktop tool developed on multiple OS platforms for project scheduling and project management. It is designed mainly to run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X and it is free and open source. Features include:
- Gantt chart: Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies and define milestones.
- Resources: Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart: Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export: Save charts as images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Interoperate: Import and export projects to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
- Collaborate: Share projects with other users using WebDAV.